Putting in the android usb driver is the 1 priority in the event you ever want to access your telephone by way of a pc, be it to switch files or executing commands. This could lead to a variety of confusion and complications if you fail to do this process.
Word: Newer versions of home windows(vista and win7) will routinely set up them as basic mass storage devices. You do not want this!!!
Firstly obtain the file above and unzip to your computer. Go enable debugging on your phone. (Settings->Purposes->Improvement->USB debugging).
A window should pop up everytime you plug your cellphone into your laptop, asking for you to install the device. Choose “browse my pc to put in driver software” option. Observe the steps to replace the motive force and include the android_usb_windows in your search when given the check box.
1) Unplug all removable units(thumb drive, sdcards, and so forth) beside the Android phone.
2) Locate “Device Supervisor”, normally below “management panel”
3) Select “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”
four) Select USB Mass Storage Device.
Observe: to examine you probably have the correct gadget, click on the details tab and select “compatible ids” underneath properties. There needs to be three objects listed beneath value.
5) Choose uninstall driver
6) Close the window. Now in system manager a new “Android Cellphone USB gadget” with a yellow! will appear… If not, Unplug your android system or choose Motion -> Scan.
Notice: view elective steps under in the event you nonetheless have drawback with the your home windows robotically putting in drivers.
7) Click on on the “Android Cellphone USB device”
eight) Choose “browse my computer to driver software program”
9) Below “search this location for driver”, Browse for the situation that you’ve unzip the android_usb_windows and select the corresponding folder to your system(AMD64 for 64bit methods or x86 for 32bit systems. Right click on -> properties on “My Computer” to test which system you could have)
The motive force is now installed and is ready to user
1. Go to System underneath Management Pandel.
2. Click on on Hardware Tab and Underneath “System Set up” choose “By no means search home windows replace for drivers”, then OK.
3. Go to Enable debugging on your phone. (Settings->Purposes->Improvement->USB debugging).
4. Run USBDeview and take away all situations of Android Phone
5. Unplug your phone, and plug it in again.
7. Continue on step 7) above.